We are now part of Havering North East London Sports Collective which allows us to participate in competative leagues for football, netball and basketball etc.
Objectives of spend:
- Improve the provision of PE & School Sport;
- Ensure that PE and School Sport is judged as at least good by internal and external monitoring;
- Broaden the sporting opportunities and experiences available to pupils;
- To develop a love of sport and physical activity;
- To encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Improved access to sporting activity including competitive events;
- Staff CPD – increasing skill, competence and confidence in delivery of PE;
- Specialist coaching;
- Improved equipment, apparatus and resources to motivate and engage.
- have two specialist coaches to work with the children and staff from Early Years to Year 6.
- have a range of sports clubs available to the children such as gymnastics and dance as well as the more traditional sports clubs.
- have purchased additional resources that support effective teaching and learning.